Welcome to Brilliant Accounting Services

Need an Accountant but do not have the finances to pay a salary...

We are here to help you with all your accounting needs. Give the paperwork to us, while you focus on running your business.

Make the brilliant choice and let us do the following for you.

Let us do the hard work

Debtor Invoices
Debtor Statement
Creditor Reconciliation
Bank Reconciliation
UI 19 Declaration
WCA Submission
PAYE Submission
VAT Submission
EMP 501 Reconciliation
WCA Registration
PAYE Registration
VAT Registration
UIF Registration
Salary Payroll

Contact us today for the best service at a low price

Creating Monthly Invoices to your Clients
Creating up to date Statements for each of your Clients
When you give us the invoices and statements from your suppliers we will make sure that all is in order, record the invoices and do the reconsideration's as per the statement and we can even give you remittances for your suppliers
You give us copies of your bank statements and a spread sheet of your petty cash and we keep record of it and make sure that the accounting system and your bank statements/petty cash on hand corresponds
Once a company is registered for PAYE it needs to be registered with the Department of Labour for UIF. This is so that any employee that is dismissed, retrenched or goes on maternity can claim Unemployment.
Any company that pays salaries must be registered with the Department of Labour for Workmans Compensation. This is for any injury that happens on duty so that the company and the employee can claim medical payments and salaries.
With the salaries you have to pay the 'Pay As You Earn', UIF and SDL over to SARS. We can submit the PAYE payments on e-filing and load the payment on your bank so that you can only release it on your bank.
With us recording all your records on our side we can work out the VAT return for you and then load it on e-filing and your bank for you to just release the payment.
Twice a year you need to give SARS a reconciliation of your total salaries and PAYE and this we will sort out for you on Easy file and E-filing
We can register you with the Department of Labour for your WCA
We can register you with SARS for PAYE, UIF & SDL
We can register you with SARS for VAT once you exceed R 1 000 000.00 revenue for 12 executive months
We can register you with the Department of Labour for your UI19
We can run your payroll for you on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.